When my collage life is represented by a neat line (actually it's more like a graph with ups and downs wkwk), right now I'm standing in one of its two end points. AND actually this line is a floating wall that keep me fall in to the fire sea and in order to survive, I need to jump into another floating wall, which is career life. To make my best jump, I need to make sure that everything is okay. I should choose the best shoes, with a pair of spring maybe, so that I can jump higher or in the other words, increasing my vertical leap. Or maybe I need to turn on a tornado fan so that when I jump, I can fly and land on another floating wall so perfectly wkwk. Btw, ini kenapa konteksnya jadi game kaya Mario Bros ya wkwk. Anyway, the point is I need to prepare everything, physically and mentally.

I'm so curious what I'll encounter in the future and what kind of life I should live and who are people I'll meet and what adventures I'll get but... But it turns out that moving on is not so easy. It turns out I haven't 100 % prepared my mentality.

Jogja is so special, people I met are so special. The atmosphere is so great, it really stick in my mind and heart very well. It's so hard to move on wkwk. I need to learn how to let something go. And it takes time. Everyone needs time, right?

It hasn't been a long time after I, finally, did my final presentation. It seems like I need time to absorb delightful things in Jogja and then go. It's like fill my suitcase with fresh, Kispray-scented clothes and ready to go. Goooo! Goooo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saya Lagi Labil.

Dari Ngedumel jadi Sesenggukan

R A N D O M