The Most Desirable Things

I dunno why the following things have succesfully become the most wanted things this month. They just popped up inside my mind. 


Macaron! A popular French confection filled with buttercream or jam. Aaand, where can i found it in Jogja?


Clock ring! Because wrist watch is too mainstream.


A cute fan. Jogja is way too hot!


L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm. No more stock and my lips desire it.


Pensil Inul. I don't have any pencil and i think it will be a good choice to buy this old kind of pencil. Btw, I want the red one!


Samsung Galaxy Fit flip case. "Finally, no more suffering! Yay!" Said my cellphone.


Tribal rucksack. Because two dirty rucksacks are not enough. Why tribal? I just love its pattern.


Bunch of green grapes. Fresh, sweet, crunchy, and expensive. Trust me.


Aaaaannnnddddddd...
Source of images : Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saya Lagi Labil.

Dari Ngedumel jadi Sesenggukan

R A N D O M