21:27 13/11/2016
Shareen House, Room No. 8
Accompanied by Michael Buble songs

One day, in an afternoon street, I met you
Those two greyish hollows--the two eyes that absorbed my soul
And those genuine dimples you own
They really captivated me
Then I smile
‘Cause that time i know my love was in the air

As the day went by
Detaining this feeling was the only thing I could do
Until your secret was revealing itself like a fool
One by one, one piece to another
‘Till it became a vivid picture, a complete conclusion

Your eyes are keen on her
And your heart as well

I feel a soreness in my brain
A burning sensation in my wet eyes
A tingle in my heart
And I asked to myself, “Do I turn into a broken hearted?”
Yes, indeed. I’m a broken hearted girl.

But
It’s merely a little ash in a deep, raging sea of feelings
That will be washed away
To the place that never was
Here, it’ll leave a new start

And eventually turn into the brightest path

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saya Lagi Labil.

Dari Ngedumel jadi Sesenggukan