Thank you 2019. Welcome 2020.

2019.
In this year, I learned a lot. 

I learned to discover my true self, what I really want, what vision I follow, and what mission I do. There is something that is still unclear but it much more clearer than before. I believe it will be much clearer in 2020, amen.

I learned to distinguish my feelings, try to express them and not bury them in to the deepest level of my heart. Because girls, it will hurt so much if I just bury them and be so confused what exactly I feel right now and what things that I should do to bear and overcome this feeling.

I met many new people or we can say acquaintance and some new friends. I still have my family. And also, I met Yoga. They pour me so much love. I learned a lot from them. There was, and is (until right now) so much positive energy around me because of them. I feet supported, I feel needed. I feel matters. And that's enough to make my days as bright as the solar flare.

In terms of financial thingy, I can see drastically change in my management (thanks to Yoga, teehee). Eventually I change my method in managing my money and the result is good. 

.

I believe that this world is a bowl of soup which is full of trials, some times it makes you smile, some times it makes you cry. And no problem, because what? Because it is what it is. And of course I order this soup as my main course for 2020. Have no choice, don't I haha.

So with 2020 has already been arrived, I pray to Allah that: My beloved ones and I are physically and mentally healthy, have a closer connection to Allah, are strong enough to overcome the trials that are given, our relationship is in good state and growing much more stronger, we become people who fit the riteria of 'being a good person', and we earn halal and good fortune, amen.

.

So last but not least, thank you very very much for 2019, Ya Allah.
And welcome 2020!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saya Lagi Labil.

Dari Ngedumel jadi Sesenggukan

R A N D O M