A Letter to God

Dear God,

Thank you for everything (that sometimes I take for granted) you've given to me. You gave me a beautiful life to live, fresh air to breath, good health, good fortune, warm sunlight and birds that always chirping in the morning. 

Thank you for giving me such a wonderful family. You gave me the most caring and wise parents for me, who always believe in me, give the best advice whenever I am at the lowest point of my life, have a full stock of hilarious jokes, and be that cool and easy-going parents. You also gave me a little brother that sometimes is annoying but most of the time very caring. I love them so much. And also, because of You, I meet many good and wonderful people in my life. Thank you for that.

Thank you God.

In this new age, please give me strength and a big heart to sail the ship in to the newly discovered sea that full of uncertainties. My portion is to fight as best as I can, and the rest is up to you, God. I believe that your plan is the best for me.

And at last, may I smile as wide as mini version of me like in this photo and my presence can make everyone happy and smile too.


Yours sincerely,

Sembadra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saya Lagi Labil.

Dari Ngedumel jadi Sesenggukan

R A N D O M