What we learned from our high school

I can dream the impossible
I fear not the obstacles
For if I believe in me
I can make it possible
I’ll shine my light for all to see
For a gem can’t be polished without frictions
Nor man perfected without trials

We all take different paths in life
But no matter where I go
I will safe knowing that
We’re all together in this journey

For we are one big family
There’ll always be time for sharing
And caring for each other,
Even when we are far apart

Like an eagle we spread our wings
Soaring high in the sky of dreams
Always strive to be the very best
And help others to soar as high

We remember the start
We will go through the journey
We will reach the goals
Let’s lend our hands to our brothers and sisters
Let’s make a brighter tomorrow for others
Make their impossible dreams possible
For when we believe, when we are together
We can make a difference

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saya Lagi Labil.

Dari Ngedumel jadi Sesenggukan

R A N D O M