A Letter

Saturday, 09 June 2018
Kost 296, room number 7A
Listening to Berlabuh by Andhika Triyadi

The hardest moment is when I realized that our Pearson correlation value is 0.1. It’s simply because we, as a human, are not merely a linear function. There are slopes that varies. There are too many variables that are too much to be handled. We know that. No, I know that.

And we decided, not to find any other method to calculate the real correlation of us besides Pearson, but rather become a linear-quadratic function that has the value of D=0. We only have one-in-a-lifetime intersection, one little dot, and after that, the two graphs continue their journey in different directions.

This little dot is only a short time period, maybe people see it as something worthless. But it means something for me, really. I learned a lot, from many delightful things and the sorrows. I cared a lot, because you are someone who is worth to be cared for. And for the moments and memories we have made, I feel so grateful.

So for the last time, let me say these two phrases for you. ‘Thank you’ and ‘I’m sorry’.

And now, it’s time for us to drag the anchor and sail our own ships. Wherever they go, I will always pray for the best of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saya Lagi Labil.

Dari Ngedumel jadi Sesenggukan

R A N D O M