Another thing to be thankful

I am a people person, which means i spend most of my time with people who are considered as good and have the same frequency with me. And then i absorb the positive vibe from them. I meet so many people when i'm away from my family and naturally, I select the ones that fit me the most. Those selected people are from my high school friends, college friends and also my office colleagues. We spend our time together with laughter (they ever made me laugh so hard that i can't breath because of bengek). We often have deep conversation about something serious, like what exactly our mission in this earth or what is the plan about the future and, not to be forgotten, marriage. We share the information about good workshop, book, and also food. And sometimes we also have a lil fight so that we know how to apologize and forgive each other. They really know how to make my life colorful. Thus, they are the spark that lits the flame inside my soul. So grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saya Lagi Labil.

Dari Ngedumel jadi Sesenggukan

R A N D O M