HIMYM

*only for those who have seen How I Met Your Mother

It has been years since i saw a TV show called How I Met Your Mother and suddenly just now I have an urge to see the finale ending, which, I think, is so suck. Then I searched for it on Youtube. But instead of finale ending, I found a tribute video which is made by a fan that is way way much better than the original ending! Just click the following link!

https://youtu.be/hHYg6Q7HIaQ

I love it so much! It's because first, this video is all about Ted and Tracy, the cutest couple ever. And no trace of Robin at all (somehow I don't like RobinxTed). Second, it shows us about the life of Ted and Tracy, how they genuinely love each other. Third, how this simple relationship can turn into something so beautiful and this video has been succesful to emphasize it!

Still, this video is so touchy because in the end Tracy is still getting ill and need to leave Ted and this worldforever. OMG, if only the writer and director could add some episodes to explain more about this cute couple, such as how their life after marriage, when they had babies, and the sorrowfulness of Ted when he knew that his wife has this illness but Tracy always calm him down and said that everything would be alright, I will so so happy.

And the last, i entitle myself as the Yellow Umbrella team instead of Blue French Horn.

Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saya Lagi Labil.

Dari Ngedumel jadi Sesenggukan

R A N D O M